- Switching and isolation function controlling
- Protection against the effects of sinusoidal alternating earth fault currents
- Protection against indirekt contacts and additional protection against direct contacts.
- Protection against fire hazard caused by insulation faults.
- Used inresidential building, non-residential building, energy sources, industry and infrastructure.
- Electromagnetic type, voltage independent.
- The handle being sealable or equipped with padlock bracket avoids dangerous operationg changes (ON / OFF)
– The handle provides a clear indication of the contact position
– Adequate printing of all data on the front provides long-term identification
|Approvals||CE, SEMKO, CB|
|Type (wave form of the earth leakage sensed):||AC.A|
|Trip time type:||General use, Selectivity of S|
|Number of poles:||2, 4|
|Rated current in (A):||16, 25, 40, 63|
|Rated voltage Ue (VAC):||230/400|
|Rated frequency Fn (Hz):||50/60|
|Rated residual currents (IDn(mA):||10(2P 16A), 30, 100, 300|
|Rated conditional short-circuit current:||Inc=iDc=6000A SCPD säkering 100A Gg|
|Making and breaking capacity lm (A):||1,000|
|Rated residual breaking capacity (IDm (A):||1,000|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage (1.2/50) Uimp (kV):||8|
|Dielectric test voltage at ind. freq. for 1 min. (kV):||2.5|
|Electrical life (times):||10,000|
|Mechanical life (times):||20,000|
|Degree of protection:||IP20, with connected conductors|
Solid and stranded:
Finely stranded with end sleeve (mm²):
|Terminals tightening torque (N m):||2.5-4|
|Ambient temperature (°C):||-25 ~ +45, max 95% humidity|
|Storage temperature (°C):||-40 ~ +75|
|Altitude (max (meters)):||2,000|