Screw in heater AscoHeat
A wide range of application
- Drying up buildings when the heating system is not operating
- As emergency heating in case of failure of the heating system.
- Extra heat for air/water pumps
- Extra heat for solar installations
- 150mm non-heatead area for use in an energy-saving heat storage
- Integrated switch-off function -> no extra installation costs
- Conical 1 ½” thread for ideal placement of cover
- Quality spring clips (4mm²) for a safe and time saving electrical connection
Right type for each installation:
- Type A with temperature control and safety thermostat (basic design)
Practical temperature setting by means of a rotating knob
- Type A with temperature monitor and safety thermostat (basic design)
Protected against accidental maladjustment (internal adjustement)
- Type B with remote control (optional)
Direct activation from an electrical heat control by means of an integrated switch-off function.
- Type C with manual/remote control selector switch (optional)
Selector switch for manual activation or direct activation from an electric heating regulator by means of an integrated switch-off function.
Right material for your installation
- Industrial water:
Heater manufactured of special alloy Cronifer 1.4529
- Water heater
Heater manufactured of high-class alloy CN 18/8 1.4541
- Ambient temperature
Polycarbonate cover for high temperatures
Protection against splashing water IP54
For harsch conditions the ASKOHEAT heater be adapted with a temperature monitor (internal adjustment) with IP54 class.