HOTSPRING® COIL HEATERS
Hotset presents a wide product spectrum of hotspring® coil heaters:
- Starting with hotspring®/Micro (type WRP/F 1,0 x 1,6) up to hotspring®/Maxi (type WRP 4,8 x 8,6) with different lenghts and diameters.
- Brass-coil heaters or coil heaters with clamping mechanism as heating elements for different applications.
- Heating systems such as the hotcast® sealed heater (type GMH) or the hotcone® heated nozzle (type BMD).
- Special products such as hotslot® and hotslight®.
- As well as a wide spectrum of applications.
Hotset was already in 1980 one idea ahead as they presented the first round hotspring® coil heater (type WRP Ø 3.3). Since then further innovations have been made: hotspring®/Mini (type WRP 1,3 x 2,3), flat and square, hotspring®/Maxi (type WRP 4,8 x 8,6) as well as hotspring®/Micro (type WRP 1,3 x 2,3).
This innovation as well as the humidity-resistant coil heaters according to I.P. 65 (type WRP Ø 3.3 – WRP/F 2.2 x 4.2 – WRP/Q 3.0 x 3.0) emphasize the consequente alignment to new challenges.